The following are a few gentle reminders...
- For tryouts, games and any activities when you are picking up your students, please pull into the parking lots and park your vehicles. We encourage you to do this instead of using our bus circle. This is not a pick up lane to be waiting in for students. This way, our turning lanes will not be blocked, and it is easier for cars to move in and out of the school.
- When calling about bus issues, please let the person answering the call know if it is a general education bus or a bus for our special populations. This will allow us to meet your need more specifically.
- Please make sure your students are following our dress codes. Remember that shorts, skirts, and dresses need to be finger-tipped length, tank tops need to have 3-finger wide straps and jeggings/leggings need to have finger-tipped length shirts/sweaters to cover.
- Our doors in the morning are open at 7:53. Students need to report to homerooms after getting their breakfast and going to their lockers. Students are tardy to school after 8:20 a.m.
- Bus Schedules: These are posted at school in the front of our building and on the PWCS website. The Prince
William County Public School website is www.pwcs.edu
-School Lunch: The cost of a school lunch is $2.60. Free and Reduced Price Meal Applications are available on the
website and in the main office. If you have a question regarding your application, please contact Mrs. Pozeg, Cafeteria
Associate Manager at 703.670.2117 or Food services Department Staff at 703.1791.7314.
Length of Instructional Day: Students are allowed to enter the building AFTER 7:45 a.m. Homeroom begins at
8:05 a.m. Arrival after 8:20 a.m. will be marked tardy to school possibly resulting in loss of activity/sports privileges.
Dismissal is at 3:00 p.m. Pick up times and drop off time for buses mayvary the first week of school until buses finalize their schedules.***ALL early dismissals MUST occur prior to 2:30 p.m. due to safety inour parking lots and busses needing to get into both parking lots.
School Telephone Numbers:
Saunders Cafeteria- 703.670-2117
Prince William County Tip Line- 703.791.2821
School Closing Line- 703.791.2776